Friday, March 14, 2014

Caffeine Overload!


So its 1:31am and I am on a complete caffeine buzz! 
What better time to start a fresh new blog for Harlow Designs!!


Theres not a whole heap about me to know... Im a mum to 2 beautiful beautiful little creatures - Harper Willow (3) and Noah Saige (5m)..
I own/create/live/breathe Harlow Designs and i also own Emily Thompson Soy Candles!


I love creating! I first started sewing when I was about 13 and havent stopped since! At this very moment in time though, i am OBSESSED with crocheting! I have at least 5 different blankets on the go as i type!


Lets hope i can keep up with the blogging and let you all in on the behind the scenes of my life and Harlow Designs..
But for now, I better go to bed before Im needed by the little humans!
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment